Mondelez South Africa Graduate Programme 2014
Mondelez South Africa is looking for recent self-motivated, enthusiastic Graduates to join their company as a Graduate Trainee.
Types of qualifications we are looking for:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Commerce or Finance and Business Management
- Human Resources or Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Food Science
- Information Technology/Information Systems
The Graduate programme is a full-time two year programme during which you will rotate through positions within the functional departments of the business. The programme will enable you to work across the various categories such as Chocolate, Gum & Candy, Beverages and Biscuits while, for example, growing your skills in understanding and implementing the core principles of marketing, engineering, project management, corporate affairs, supply chain, logistics and research & development.
In order to succeed in this programme, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical; Mechanical; Industrial Engineering; Commerce; Finance; Business Management; Marketing; Human Resources; Industrial & Organisational Psychology; Food Science and Information Technology/Information Systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to see the bigger picture and display forward thinking skills.
- Learning potential
- Good academic results
- High levels of drive and initiative
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build good working relationships with individuals and teams across the business
How to Apply for Mondelez Graduate Programme 2014
Please send your CV, most recent academic transcript and 200 word motivation letter to RecruitingSouthernAfrica@mdlz.
Our recruitment process includes interviews (telephonic & face to face) and assessments.
Closing Date: 30 September 2013
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.