Graduate Engineer Vacancies
To become competent within the Mobile (GSM/WCDMA) arena within the given period and to utilise these learnt skills within the given environment.
• Following and completing all courses and practicals successfully within the given timeframes
• Effective completion of program in totally and being successfully placed into a specialist role within the NWG
• Effective Teamwork skills within the NWG to learn by doing and observing
• Effective monitoring of and involvement in all technical changes and products & services of MTN
• Effective building of relationships: external and internal
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
• Communication – The process by which information is exchanged both internally and externally of MTN
• Planning – Must learn to plan all tasks so as to most effective at work
• Interaction – learn to interact at all levels within the Company and with external suppliers and clients.
• Job Rotation – Rotation within the Network Group
• Mentors and all staff within the Network Group
• Technology Training Manager
Graduate PMO Vacanices
He/ she will, under the guidance of the Senior EPM Administrator, gain knowledge, understanding, skills, insight and hands on experience on the following :
• Will work directly with the project management community supporting project processes that are used in the Project Management Office utilising the EPM 2010 web application system.
• Will assist with Project Server application support from an end user as well as server side support.
• Will work directly with the PMO’s to understand the project processes and to gather business requirements, effective and clear communication of the project process and business requirements for the EPM team.
The incumbent will be shaped for a career in Enterprise Project Management Systems Administration with respect to,
Project Management as well as business requirement understanding
Understand how web applications function within a corporate environment
• Understand Project Management Principles
• Understand Project Server administration
• Understand SharePoint Enterprise 2010 administration
• Understand Microsoft Projects
• Strong desktop support technical skills
• Understand IE 7 and above
• Understand Troubleshooting on server and desktop
• Strong Mentoring and Training Capabilities
• Adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future
• Communicate effectively with a lot of diverse personality types
• Establish and maintain quality standards that will enhance the customer experience and cost efficiency in producing Reports within specified timeframes
• Seek feedback from clients and internal stakeholders and continuously seek ways of improving on quality and customer service standards
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity:
• Take a customer-centric view
• Develop supportive relationships
• Be able to share skills and empower other users
• Communicate actively and effectively resolving any potential conflicts that may arise, sharing and providing relevant information
• Team learning and knowledge sharing within team
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.