Posted on :
11 Dec, 2013
11 Dec, 2013
•The CommerceZone Travel division in Cape Town currently has a vacancy for a Travel Administrator. This individual is responsible for managing and reconciling the correct invoicing of Entitlement Travel between Parliament of South Africa (POSA) and the respective Accredited Travel Agencies, timeously and accurately. The candidate will work in a
. Multicultural organization
• Dynamic, ever changing environment
• Leading edge technological environment
• Commerce Zone Department
• E-Procurement Solutions
Customers Naspers Group of Companies
• Download and save invoices from the Accredited Travel Agencies to the relevant sharedrives.
• Check and match invoices on the VortalGo system to the correct purchase orders in the Vortalbuy system.
• Extract and classify Invoicing and Credit Note queries for escalation and resolution.
• Prepare upload schedules for reconciliation of monthly payment schedule which must be sent to POSA.
• Ensure that deadlines are met for timeous handover and payment.
• Strict adherence to POSA timelines and deliverables
Education & Experience
• Sound Vortalgo and Vortalbuy invoicing module knowledge
• Travel industry experience
• Galileo experience (advantageous)
• Understanding of airline rules and billing
• Knowledge of POSA Member Facilities policies and procedures
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools
• Procurement / ERP understanding and knowledge
• Studying towards or in possession of an accredited Accounting qualification
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• Tact and diplomacy
• Good analytical skills
• Responsive / Results orientated
• Calm and clear when managing stressful situations
• Team player
Close Date: 2013/12/12