Posted on :
22 Sep, 2016
22 Sep, 2016
The NFT Bursary scheme is offered to Nestlé’s employee’s children and external applicants based on the screening criteria.
The aim of this bursary is to ensure a steady supply of skilled talent to meet Nestlé’s future talent needs and to address the skills shortage within the South African context.
This bursary programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an undergraduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Applicant must be a South African Citizen between the ages of 17 – 25.
• Applicant is required to have a Senior Certificate with a minimum of a “C” aggregate (60 – 69%). A strong preference will be given to Mathematics, Science and Accounting.
• The applicant should be registered on a full time basis at an accredited institution of choice.
• The Bursary Programme provides for the support of South African students to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution up to an under graduate level depending on the duration of the qualification.
• The fields of study for which Bursaries are awarded will be determined by the Learning and Development Management department annually, strongly guided by critical and scarce skills identified in the business.
Applications are open from 01 August – 31 September 2016
To download Bursary Application Terms and Conditions,Click Here