Nestle Recruitment 2014 (Apprenticeship Positions)
1 x Apprentice Fitter & Turner
- To gain technical skills and experience by work of a technical and general labour nature and to assist staff in the Engineering department
- Perform labour support to artisan in stripping, cleaning, repairing, assembly and installation of parts, machinery, and equipment.
- Must undergo training on-the-job and in classroom environment /Factory as per arrangement to gain skills and experience in the technical trade applicable. The successful candidate must complete the programme.
- Assist Artisans with routine maintenance, overhauls and breakdowns, also during shutdowns.
- Withdraw spares and materials from engineering store as required after completion of requisition.
- Performs cleaning functions in workshop, stores, in plant at workplaces, and any area as requested
- Ensures All Nestle SOP’s are adhered to, E.G. Health and Safety
- Matric ,N3 to N6 qualification
- Own Car and Drivers licence will be an advantage.
- Minimum graduate or 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Prepared to work after normal working hours as and when required.
How To Apply
In line with SARS regulations we require your Personal Tax Reference number as part of your application.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups
Please note that the Company will not pay relocation fees for this position.
If you are interested please apply via our careers site (www.nestle.co.za/careers) and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Contact: Gregory Bell for further assistance Tel 011 514 6000
Closing Date: 19 March 2014