LOCATION: GAUTENG – PRETORIA AND JOHANNESBURG, KWAZULU NATAL, WESTERN CAPE
The learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a NQF level 4 Business Administration Qualification. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a disability – please indicate disability type on your cv.
- For learnerships – Grade 11 or Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] or alternatively fax application details to fax number: (011) 301-0079, by no later than 4 December 2015
- Please specify the region that is closest to you in the subject line e.g. GP or WC or KZN
CLOSING DATE: 4 December 2015