Posted on :
22 Nov, 2013
DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME. WE ARE LOOKING FOR EIGHT ENTHUSIASTIC AND DEDICATED SOUTH AFRICANS TO JOIN OUR NURSERY SCHOOL CLASS ASSISTANT LEARNERSHIP.
Key Outputs The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 400 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Education, Training and Development Practices SETA (ETDP) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
This learnership’s core focus will be Early Childhood Development Education
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
• Please ensure that you apply only if you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
• You must have a valid SA ID
• Please have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
•Female applicants only
• Good interpersonal skills
• Love of children
• Strong English communication skills
• Innovative and creative
• Patient, compassionate and caring
• Flexible, reliable and dedicated
• Self-motivated, with a desire to learn
Qualifications & Experience Be South African Citizens;
Hold a valid & recognised matric with English (Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade) & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
Not have completed a previous Learnership
Be between the ages of 20 and 40 years;
Have effective communication skills in the English language;
Experience in the childcare environment
More Job Details
|Job Title||Nursery School Class Assistant|
|Business Unit||Discovery Health|
|Department||Discovery Institute Learning Management|
|Type of Position||Learnership|