Closing Date: 31 August 2015 Location: Illovo, Johannesburg
2 year graduate training programme with a performance review after 12 months. Possible permanent employment after successful completion of the 2 year programme.
Graduate Trainee: Regulatory ServicesAny individual who has recently completed a degree, or will complete a degree in 2015, in any of the following disciplines:
- BA Law / LLB;
- BBusSc (Accounting / Finance / Economics); and
- BCom Accounting / Economics / Finance / Financial Management / Financial Planning / General / Investment Management / Law.
BCom Honours in any of the above disciplines will be advantageous.
Apply for the One Capital Regulatory Services Graduate / Internship Programme
Graduate Trainee: Advisory ServicesAny individual who has recently completed his/her degree, or will complete his/her degree in 2015, in the following disciplines:
- BCom Accounting / Management Accounting / Finance;
- BBusSc Accounting / Finance; and
- BCom Honours (Accounting / Management Accounting / Finance).
Apply for the One Capital Advisory Services Graduate / Internship Programme
Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and fluent in English. These skills are critical to the position, therefore One Capital will also test these skills independently.
- Efficient, responsible, accountable and able to work without supervision.
- Able to tolerate a high degree of stress (e.g. when working in accordance with client deadlines).
- Trustworthy and honest, with the highest adherence to ethical standards.
- Attention to minute detail and has a passion for absolute accuracy.
- Intelligent, adaptable, resourceful and has the ability to learn very quickly while on-the-job.
- Good organizational skills and able to manage time and prioritise different tasks effectively.
- A self-starter who is proactive and uses his/her initiative at all times, but also knows when to seek guidance and instruction from senior management.
- An individual that will not require “spoon feeding”.
- Someone that knows how to follow up and maintains responsibility for tasks allocated to them.
- Ability to handle positive, professional and constructive criticism (bearing in mind that the candidate will likely have no previous exposure to this type of work and/or clients).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, with advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel will be advantageous.