Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship opportunity in the following area: Commercial Vehicle Assembly Plant in Durban.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas: Vehicle assembly, Quality, Volvo Production System and other lean Manufacturing systems, Data gathering, analysis and reporting and Operational Plans and strategies:
- To assist with co-ordination, administration and day to day management of Production support systems.
- Collect, analyse and process Manufacturing data.
- Assist with administration, data collection, analysis and reporting of performance towards Gold/Top 18 Initiatives.
- Assist with identifying, initiating, following up and driving process improvement and best manufacturing practices.
- Assist with data collection and compilation of Plants KPI reports and analysis.
- To Perform other work as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Undertake Minor Plant Projects from time to time as assigned.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed Computer skills with an emphasis on Power Point and excel.
- B.Com in either Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Production/OperationManagement.
Own transport is essential
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
Closing Date: 25 April 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY