The Proposal Analyst will be responsible for managing aspects of EMEA Proposals as well as supporting the preparation and creation of presentation and demonstration materials.
- Logs and tracks all incoming tenders (RFP, RFI etc) and other ad hoc requests from the EMEA TUGBU & Scheduling sales teams.
- Defines and manages the plan & timelines for each proposal including tasks for preparation of all documents, inclusion of all relevant responses, document review, production of final proposal documents, providing proof reading services and sending completed proposals to clients.
- Coordinating the various EMEA UGBU resources to manage the internal process, including the collation of key information from a variety of different sources, to ensure all aspects of the prospects requirements are addressed. Proposal Creation and Production
- Works with TUGBU Account Executives to ensure that sales proposals are customer-centric, professional, cohesive and compelling
- Respond to ad hoc information requests, both from within TUGBU (particularly the Sales Team) and from potential clients using the UGBU proposal database or specific team knowledge to respond.
- Enforce style guidelines for proposals, demonstration and sales supporting documents to meet Oracle’s corporate guidelines and branding. Proposal Content Management
- Responsible for populating and maintaining the RFP content management system for EMEA.
- Delivers the appropriate proposal content to the TUGBU Proposal Centre for both new and completed proposals.
- Develop a basic understanding of the Oracle Tax and Utilities products in order to proof read responses knowledgably and discuss basic product features in customer facing situations (marketing events etc).
English Writing, Professional writing, or Communication qualification preferable but not essential. Fluency in English, additional European language an advantage Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge of or interest in either Tax Agencies or Utility Companies is an advantage. Strong time management and organisational skills Driven by goals and achievement of excellence Team player with a sense of responsibility for the success of the sales team, customers and partners
Oracle – Like no one else:
A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
As part of Oracle employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Click here to Apply Online for this Job