Posted on :
1 Dec, 2011
1 Dec, 2011
We are seeking to appoint an Industrial Engineering Graduate who will be reporting to the Operations Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to effectively perform the following duties and responsibilities:
• Applying statistical methods and analysing statistical data and product specifications to determine standards, quality and reliability of products.
• Communicate and confer with management and other personnel to develop production, design standards, manufacturing capabilities and project status.
• Complete production reports, purchase orders and various lists.
• Coordinate quality control activities to resolve problems thereby maximizing product reliability and minimizing cost.
• Develop manufacturing methods; labour utilization standards and perform cost analysis to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
• Direct and engage workers in product measurement, inspections and various testing activities that will ensure quality control and reliability.
Skills, Experience & Education:
Do you have?
• A degree in Industrial Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of up to 0-2 years job knowledge and experience within a FMCG environment is desirable and would serve to your advantage.
• Self motivated and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• A strong analytical individual and be computer literate.
• Exceptional in aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure, be hardworking and displays a high level of energy.
• In possession of good verbal and written skills.
The company’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. In exchange for the successful candidate’s services, the company offers a competitive and flexible remuneration package.
Our new application procedure requires all applicants to register their CV’s on our website before we can consider their applications at http://www.paarlmedia.co.za/ and click on the careers button http://careers.paarlmedia to follow the quick and easy steps to register. Once registered you have to apply for the position which is advertised on the website.
Offer valid till: 5/12/2011