Posted on :
26 Aug, 2010
26 Aug, 2010
PAREXEL has developed significant expertise to assist clients in the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries with the development and launch of their products in order to bring safe and effective treatments to the global marketplace for the patients who need them.
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in 71 locations throughout 54 countries around the world, and has over 9,500 employees.
We are a leading global bio/pharmaceutical services organization that helps clients expedite time-to-market through our development and launch services. These include a broad range of clinical development capabilities, integrated advanced technologies, regulatory affairs consulting, and commercialization services.
– Recruiting for Business Critical Roles across SBU¿s
– Directly source candidates to ensure we keep pipelines topped up
– Build a recruitment database and external networks to enable pro-active cost effective recruitment service
– Manage all recruitment and selection activities of open positions from new hire request to candidate acceptance
– Devise appropriate recruitment and selection strategies in conjunction with HR consultants and client groups
– Reduce the recruitment spend of the business by improving efficiencies e.g. sharing advertising costs, using networks, pro-actively headhunting candidates
– Brief and train Hiring Managers in successful selection techniques
– Produce monthly recruitment report and provides information for other HR reports
– Complete recruitment administration activities in line with internal service level agreement and supervise the HR Assistant for agreed responsibilities for recruitment administration.
– Ability to achieve challenging objectives
– Experience in recruitment for several European countries is a must
– Extensive selection experience using variety of techniques, especially in telephone interview.
– Flexible and change orientated
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, (including experience in making presentations at meetings, training sessions.)
– Client focused approach to work and commercially aware.
– Experience in a sales environment an advantage
– Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, and prioritise workload with attention to detail
– Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of team work
– IT literate ‘ Experience with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions, including experience in the use of a HR database.
– Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Work Experience
– Adequate work experience within the Pharma or CRO industry
Click here to view and apply for this Position: http://www.parexel.com/careers/opportunities/