Penryn College is an independent co-educational school in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The school is linked to the Methodist Church; a member of ISASA and a global member of the Round Square organisation.
Penryn Preparatory School is looking for a student who would like to advance their work experience while studying.
Qualifications and competencies required:
- Are able to coach sport at prep school level and have reasonable experience in coaching
- Have experience in coaching physical education (would be an advantage)
- Currently enrolled or intend to enrol in a Bachelor of Education, PGCE, or sport management qualification
- Have strong values that are underpinned by a Christian ethos
- Must be enthusiastic about working in a large school environment and be prepared to take on the responsibilities of extra mural activities
- Able to work and cooperate in a team environment with school management, teachers and fellow student interns
- Strongly self-motivated and disciplined
- Must be in a position to obtain a PDP
Applications close on 7 April 2017.
Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa.