- Identify operational business performance gaps within Transnet OD’s and provide recommendations and action plans to close deviations.
- To support and drive specific productivity improvement Initiatives from diagnostic initiatives through to implementation phase.
- Analysis of current business performance gaps in order to identify improvement opportunities through the application of root cause analysis.
- Support teams and co-ordinate input from multi-disciplinary Initiatives to deliver operational improvement Initiatives.
- Present findings and recommendations for operational improvement initiatives to various business unit forums.
- Assist with input in the development of Initiatives plans in respect of operational improvement initiatives.
- Generate technical specifications, objectives, standards and action plans in order to enhance Initiatives deliverables.
- Provision of Initiatives status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on current and future initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 year degree/Diploma in Transport or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering
- Experience within Transnet operations will be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of Transnet policies and procedures.
- Initiatives Management Principles
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Re-engineering Principles
- Analyzing Principals
- Cross Functional knowledge
- Diagnostic operational Capabilities across Transnet OD’s
How To Apply
Durban: Apply Online
Johannesburg: Apply Online
Location: Durban / Johannesburg
Closing Date: 27 March 2014