Closing Date: 14 September 2012
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- We will design a flexible & challenging career for you
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Business responsibility from day one
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- Interesting and diverse assignments
- Competitive pay & benefits
- A great manager determined to invest in your growth and career
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Embracing diversity
- Fun work place and colleagues
Receive an offer for a Full Time Employment in four (4) easy steps*
- Apply Online
- Online Assessment
- Reasoning Test
Successful applicants will be eligible for a entry level manager role in various P&G SA departments.
Final interviews will occur at the end of September 2012, at the P&G Sandton Office.
BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in various disciplines. For Finance
a degree in a numerate field is important.
Applicants should be graduating in 2012 (that is 3rd or 4th Year) or would have already completed their degree
Good command of the English
No prior working experience required
Be willing to face a new challenge every day
How to Apply