Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
Would you like to be part of an industry which is undergoing fundamental change driven by new technologies and digital transformation? Can you help the world’s leading lighting company make the next shift in its business model?
This is a unique opportunity for a HR Leader to develop and deploy the people agenda aligned with the business strategy. You advise, challenge and coach your business leader and management team on employee matters with an outside- in perspective. Next to this, you champion the culture (behaviors and competencies) required to execute the market people strategy.
Are you the Human Resources (HR) Business Partner with strong leadership skills and the ability to build and deploy the HR strategy for Philips Lighting Africa? This position could be your next challenge!
As the HR Business Partner for Africa, your responsibilities are to:
• Implement the business and HR agenda for the MG/function
• Lead initiatives to improve efficiency & effectiveness of key HR processes
• Drive head count productivity within the MG/function based on benchmarks
• Manage HR function’s costs
• Guide the market leader/management team members to deliver key messages understanding stakeholder requirements
• Drive the implementation of HR plans meeting customers and business needs
• Lead talent management processes to support business strategy
• Lead initiatives that improve people performance against strategic needs
• Shape organizational development initiatives for building desired capabilities
• Deploy Lightings Employee Value Proposition to attract and retain best talents.
• Initiate and sustain change programs aligned to business objectives
• Lead initiative to drive employee engagement
As the HR Business Partner for Africa you will be managing a team of 3 HR professionals in the 7 districts (54 countries).
You will report into the Market Leader of Philips Lighting Africa.
Location of this position: Johannesburg, South Africa.
As the HR Business Partner we expect you to bring:
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment and business interviews. Pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
Closing date of the posting: June 4, 2016.
Contact: Kirsten Pijls, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant: +316 52 89 04 15.