Posted on :
5 Jun, 2014
5 Jun, 2014
SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS (SNO)
Supply Network Operations (SNO) owns the flow of products and information between P&G sites and retail customers. Our mission is to satisfy consumers’ needs by ensuring that all products are available in the right place at the right time – and at the right quality and cost.
You can start in Market Planning, the supply chain “control tower”; Customer Service Operations, the daily face to the customer; or Physical Distribution, which owns storage and timely delivery of products.
It’s more than a job, it’s a career!!!
Careers are built by covering a wide range of responsibilities within the product supply world, giving the employee the opportunity to experience different processes, connect with multiple supply chain partners and gain Valuable “field experience” in an international environment. Starting positions are available in, Logistics, Physical distribution or Costumer Service.
· Only Diploma candidates, or Matric plus 5 years working experience will be considered
· Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
· Good command of the English & local language
· 0-3 years working experience.
· Have a passion for people.
– Be willing to face a new challenge every day.