An exciting opportunity exists to support the General Manager and Marketing Manager in all sales and marketing functions for the Medical Division.
- Matric Certificate
- 3 Years sales and marketing experience
- Sales and Marketing Diploma or equivalent is essential
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Knowledge of sales and marketing trends within the industry
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Negotiation skills
- Customer acquisition and retention skills
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
- Ability to sell the groups services to new and existing customers
- Cold calling and upselling
- Extensive travel may be required
- Maintain knowledge of new and existing products, as well as report competitor activities and systems.
- Develop and collate sales and marketing material for use by General Manager and Sales Manager.
- Co-ordinate sales and marketing activities under supervision of General Manager.
- Assist in planning for sales events and road shows.
- Maintain a database of current and potential clients.
- Assist in building customer loyalty.
- Keep commitments to customers with urgency.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with regards to the product and service provided.
- Liaise with customers to provide feedback to the Company.
- Provide support, information and guidance by researching and recommending new opportunities for profit and service improvements.
- Monthly planning and forecasting on accounts.
- Managing profitability in accounts for the organization.
- Align customer needs to business requirements.
- Determine customer needs.
- Prepare proposals to sell services.
Click here to apply online