A successful candidate will be responsible for the effective technical service of Teljoy clients.
This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
Education And Experience
- MS Office and Projects.
- Knowledge on RF technology, Head-end, Distribution Systems, CCTV and Access Control.
- Ability to read and compile RF drawings.
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety compliance.
- Experience in inventory control.
- Code 8 driver’s license and willing to travel.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Analysis and attention to detail
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Drive and results orientation
- Problem solving
- Rule orientation
- Technology driven
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional and efficient
- Ability to manage stress and multi task
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Teljoy Values.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Teljoy Project Management Graduate Learnership Programme in Cape Town
Apply Online for the Teljoy Project Management Graduate Learnership Programme in Johannesburg