The structured learning program combines both theory and practice for a specified period and leads to a nationally recognised qualification. Apply today for the Public works Learnership Programme.
LEARNERSHIPS FOCUS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS.
Construction: Masonry / Bricklaying Plumbing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Electrical Horticulture Capentry
- Employed and or Unemployed
- Grade 10 to Grade 12 with Maths and English.
- Out of school.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age
- Learners in a Learnership Programme receive an allowance determined in the Learnership
- Determination and are subject to the presiding
- Learnership conditions at the time.
- Learners will also be expected to enter into a contract with the Department for the duration of the
- Learnership programme, the contract of which will stipulate other conditions for participation including and not limited to Leave, Sick leave, Overtime etc.
Click Here to Apply for LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES