Data Quality Analyst responsible for working on data quality projects within PwC.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Raising data quality and performance level within PwC;
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness.
- Data quality checking, data clean-up and maintenance;
- Proactively improving the quality of reporting
- Evaluating and identifying where system enhancements are required.
- Ad-hoc system testing.
- A team player able to work in a group and /or with multiple seniors.
- An interest in technology and the use thereof to benefit others.
- An agile person who embraces change and can motivates other to embrace it as well.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and deliver precise and accurate work.
- Confidence /ability to work under pressure.
[Desirable] – Prior experience as a data capturer or data quality analyst.
Education And Qualification
Tertiary [Desirable] – Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with business management and information systems & technology.
Secondary [Essential] – Matric certificate.
Secondary [Desirable] – Subjects: Mathematics.