Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
dermalogica is the number one choice of skin professionals world wide
The core purpose of the role of the Regional Manager is to effectively manage and drive sales growth and activities in line with the Dermal Institute of South Africa’s business philosophy and company objectives, through the management of Brand Consultants in their regions.
Qualification: Qualified Skincare Therapist.
Skin Care Diploma. Teachers Qualification, Assessors/ Moderators Diploma (Advantageous).
Experience: 2 years Dermalogica experience/2 years teaching experience
Sales/Business Diploma/Certificate or 2 year’s sales experience
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Achieve sales targets: Meet sales and financial objectives, profitable goals and ensuring increased growth in existing business by providing strategic support and working effectively with brand consultants in the eco-systems as per the business plan. Ensure quality new accounts that brand consultants are opening and minimum growth requirements are met as per set targets and strategically growing new geographies.
– Personal Productivity: Ensure that activity is driving the detail in order to obtain the results. Improve productivity levels where required.
– Regional Performance: Ensure that your region is performing and growing optimally.
– Deals: Ensuring effective communication of deals to all accounts, as well as effective sell through, through accurate forecasting of deals.
– Admin/ Paperwork: Ensure Internal/external communication is carried out proficiently and professionally and accurately and that all reports are submitted timeously. Preparation and submission of timeous and accurate reports. Ensure that all sales/education related overheads are kept within the budget, including travel.
– Customer Excellence:Key liaison/building relationships and upholding excellence.