Posted on :
19 Dec, 2016
19 Dec, 2016
The North West Provincial Government’s Department of Community Safety & Transport Management invites applications for Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Skills.
The department’s intention is to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme.
An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Successful learners will receive a stipend of R2,800 per month
Reference Number: 01/2017
HOW TO APPLY
● Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 (download here), a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
● Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
Closing Date is 19 December 2016 at 15h30