Posted on :
11 Feb, 2015
11 Feb, 2015
The purpose of this position is to be trained and gain knowledge and experience as an artisan in the chosen trade.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum qualification completed N3
• Matric Certificate
•Experience in a manufacturing environment is advantageous
OUTPUTS & KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
• Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
• Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
To be trained and gain knowledge and experience in :
• Locating plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/ systems
• Planning, budgeting and preparing for a job
• Carrying out repairs and maintenance
• Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Good vision and must NOT be colour blind
• Engineering aptitude
• Self motivated
• Ability to learn
• Problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in teams
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply via SAP ESS.
No physical or email applications will be accepted.