Posted on :
22 Aug, 2016
22 Aug, 2016
SABS seeks x5 Intern Editors for an 18 months Contract. This opportunity is based in Pretoria.
To develop graduates on how to effectively and efficiently edit and prepare standards and other documents so that they are fit for publication
TRAINING PROGRAMME OUTLINE
1. Management and maintenance of the workflow process during the editing process
• Ensure that all editing, e-read, proof reading, silent reading, numbering comparison and preparation of master copies are completed according to the SABS standards and requirements (ARP013)
• Ensure that all editing is completed accurately and according to client requirements and within appropriate time frames
• Liaise and manage the stakeholders so as to ensure that standards are edited and all stakeholders are managed appropriately
• Ensure that the flow of work is managed SABStan database and records are updated.
2. Updating and maintaining of the SABStan database and records
• Ensure that the SABStan database is updated as required
3. Ensuring excellent customer service to all SABS clients
• Provide excellent customer service by meeting and exceeding the client requirements as per their requests
• Follow up on customer queries, complaints etc. where necessary
• Delivery beyond the client expectations.
Closing Date: 26 August 2016
HOW TO APPLY