Posted on :
30 Apr, 2015
30 Apr, 2015
The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for an Internship position.
Intern must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
SERVICE AREA: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
REQUIREMENTS: Degree/ Diploma in Supply chain management, Logistics, supplies and services
• Process purchase requisitions
• Invite tenders, bids, quotations and proposal
• Assess, evaluate and recommend suppliers
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
• Prepare and maintain purchasing records and reports
• Process travel request
• Provide logistical service for events
• Process payments for travel agents
• Work with internal and external stakeholders
• Updating supplier database
• Procurement for travel services Johannesburg, Head Office
NB: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
* A monthly stipend of R5 223.00 is payable throughout the duration of the internship (contract ending 31 March 2016)
* There are two (2) intern positions available.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to [email protected] by 15h00 on 01 May 2015.
Quote Internship on the subject line.