Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
26 Nov, 2013
To ensure an effective and efficient relationship between Engen and the customer in order to maximise return on investment and customer satisfaction.
– Profitability Management
– People Management
– Business Planning
– Asset Management
– Interface Relationship Management
– Optimised customer margin
– Improved customer profitability
– Improved credit management
– Performance Management
– Goals and targets aligned to business strategy
– Annual Business plan aligned to business strategy
– Customer Management plan
– Optimally utilised Asset base
– Maximum returns on New Investment
– Effective relationship with internal stakeholders
– Effective relationship with external stakeholders
– Business Relationships with External Stakeholders
– External Customer satisfaction index managed
Education & Experience
Matric and or equivalent
ND or BDegree Marketing
Experience in finance, budgeting, forecasting, contracting
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling to the mining industry
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge
– Sales, Marketing and Governing Principles
– Knowledge of business analysis techniques
– Broad understanding of the fundamentals of Business
– Knowledge of local Economic/Business trends and best practice
– A working knowledge of financial management
– Demonstrate a good understanding of regulatory and legal affairs
– Good understanding of margin management and key drivers of profitability
– Computer literacy especially Excel and PowerPoint.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Conflict management skills
– Good verbal, written and presentation skills
– Mediation Skills
– Negotiating skills
– Strong Leadership Skills
– Time Management
– Planning skills
– Selling skills
– Networking- ability to establish and maintain effective networks
– Sound decision making skills
– Strong business evaluation skills
– Person with impeccable business integrity
– Ability to challenge industry paradigms
– Entrepreneurial spirit
– Commercial astuteness
– Self Starter.
– Ability to work with people at different levels.
– Self-motivating and engaging personality.
– Team Player
– Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work.
– Ability to use initiative, self driven and goal-directed.
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date: 27/11/13