Complete your experiential learning with a leader in Energy Management!
Schneider Electric SA is offering students an opportunity to complete their P2 in-service practical learning in order to obtain a National Diploma in the Electrical and Engineering streams below:
WE ARE OFFERING 5 (Five) STUDENTS:
- Opportunity to complete your P2 experiential learning with market leading Engineers
- Education, experience and exposure in a globally recognized Leader in Energy Management.
- Supported, guided and structured technical training with mentorship from experienced Engineers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A strong academic record coupled with a practical hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships and work successfully in a team setting
- A highly driven individual with an ambition to complete their practical learning & projects with top performance
- Students must be available to commence P2 immediately
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Students at P2 stage studying towards a National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Light & Heavy Current)
- Students at P2 stage studying towards a National Diploma: Information Technology (IT)
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY
- Your one page motivation letter on “Why I want to work for Schneider Electric” and an indication of the project you want to complete
- An updated copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- Your latest Academic Transcript for your completed studies and P1
- A formal letter from your institution indicating your requirement for P2
- Certified copy of your South African Identification Document
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Schneider Electric P1 & P2 Traineeship Programme