The Account Manager will be responsible for Sales to Retail distributors, OEM’s, Panel builders.To visit and do presentations to contractors,end users and specifiers ( architects,engineers and developers ) and assist getting Schneider Electric products across the board Specified.To promote full range of Schneider Electric Products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical and Commercial Support
- To promote range of products and solutions to the identified specifiers and End-users.
- To identify key projects and levers to ensure Schneider electric products/solutions are specified.
- To assist in developing specific solutions for end-users and strategic partners focussing on systems.
- To liaise with consultants and specifiers on technical architecture of specific projects.
- To assist internal and external sales team with introduction, quotation, closing and implementation of solutions.
- To provide sales assistance at promotional events.
- To manage responsible accounts.
- To form a working relationship with customer base.
- To assist end-user with development of specification towards all Schneider electric products.
- To form a good relationship with customers, with regards to quotation follow up.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure professional standards are maintained in all business situations.
PREFERRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Relevant qualification at NQF level 5/6
PREFERRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical sales.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Apply online before 30/11/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.