Posted on :
9 Jun, 2016
9 Jun, 2016
The overall responsibility for the integration and management of service providers (internal & external) on behalf of the client against agreed service level agreements and contracts.
Key Relationships / Stakeholder relationships
Clients, Managing Executives, Client Engagement, Vendors/Suppliers, Business Units, POM, BCX Operating divisions
• Understand and Support the client business models, systems, professional services product strategy as well as the BCX Group short, medium and long term strategy.
• Do financial projections, forecasts, create and manage a budget for their specific service line
• Continuously ensure the financial management of cost of sales and operational expenditure to achieve approved budgeted PBIT.
• Manages the process of renewal of lines of business within the account
• Expertly assist in negotiating and managing contracts for the supply of products and/or services and continuously ensure proper monitoring.
• Ensure the consistent implementation of solutions and smooth delivery of service to clients
• Regularly conduct quality audits to assess the ongoing success and effectiveness of the process.
• Ensures that the service level requirements of each client/user area are determined, and that cost effective service level agreements are negotiated and signed.
• Ensuring that targets agreed in underpinning contracts are aligned with SLA and SLR targets with the client
• Ensure that all contract schedules are maintained and updated in alignment with customer requirements.
• Proposes, agrees and implements procedures for resolution of conflict or contention for service, setting clear priorities such that both foreseeable incidents, and unforeseen conflicts are resolved in a professional and responsible manner.
• Advises and influences business clients and customers, at management level regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of services and systems and develops an effective partnership with service delivery function/department and customers.
• Manage relationship between the customer and organization. Ensures that all communications take place effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Monitors the level of customer satisfaction and ensure corrective action is taken to ensure customer retention.
• Lead the BCX way: Motivate and coach the team to deliver against perfromance targets, develop and enhance team effectiveness and direct reports’, manage and maintain the attraction and retention of talent, and manage and empower people to execute operations
Desired Skills and Experience
•”Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Management or Project Management .
• Completed between 6 and 8 years of company specific on-the-job training.
• Certification:ITIL Service Management
• “Technical: Expert or professional that has guided developed and influenced practice in the Client Service Management area, with a minimum experience of between 6 and 8 years. Requires detailed knowledge of principles and concepts related to Account Management and substantial knowledge of other functions.
• Leadership: Senior management role that managed 50 – 100 specialists or professionals for between 6 and 8 years. Made a strategic contribution by using the team and the advice of functional staff to envision all possible practices and systems that might be used for delivery and selecting those that are within budget and appropriate for local conditions. Experience in decision-making that directly impacted multiple Operations within the same business entity.
• Operational: Experience across multiple sectors including IT, Services Environment. Managed large capital projects. Had responsibility for budgets at an operational level. Has 2+ years of cross cultural experience.
• Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborated with multiple or larger groups of internal and external stakeholders on senior management level.
• Principles and disciplines, processes and procedures associated with the creation and maintenance of Customer Contracts