Posted on :
8 Oct, 2012
8 Oct, 2012
Exceptional opportunity from one of leading providers in selected industrial markets. Their innovative and sustainable solutions add value and strengthen the competitive position of thier customers. Is currently on the look out for a Senior Project Engineer.
• 5 years of sales and marketing exposure in a technical enviroment
• 5 years of project related experience in a technical enviroment
• 5 years of managing staff
• Experience in FIDIC and NEC Contract Terms and Conditions
• Computer literate (BAAN, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Technical qualification preferrably in Mechanical Engineering ( NHD )
• Projects Management or Commercial qualification ( will be a benefit.)
Candidates with experience in turnkey project management (complete life cycle of project), 5-10yrs for project engineer
Candidates field of experience must be in capital mechanical construction industry for rotating machinery. (any of pumps, compressors, motors, turbines, fans etc.)
National Diploma in Engineering field
Experience in FIDIC Contract Terms and Conditions (Contractor side)
Sales experience will be an added benefit
The person must have the following:
• Working knowledge and application of sales and tendering v procedures
• Working knowledge and application of project management procedures
• Project management skills
• People Management Skills
• Utiliize commercial skills
• Provide technical expertise and solutions.
• Negotiating Skills
• Segment and market awareness
The incumbent will focus on the marketing, selling, project management, administration, personnel management and financial management of the segment, in line with the company’s overall strategies and objectives, as well as in line with corporate procedures.
• Achievement of Order intake and Sales targets in accordance with agreed budgets.
• Effective project management in terms of quality, cost and schedule.
• Effective reporting with high level attention to detail and technical proficienc, within defined timelines.
• Effective management of customer relationships.
• Effective management of personnel to achieve targets.
• Effective management of key customer relationships.
• Effective comunication and participation with other business units.
Please note if you have not received feedback within two weeks consider your application unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact Benedict Kakueng on 011 442 0644. Or visit our web site to see more hot jobs, or submit your CV. www.hi-tech.co.za