Posted on :
26 Jan, 2016
The Trainee Property Manager will be trained by the Property Manager in the day-to-day functions of the property management department and the functions of the Property Manager to which he/she is assigned.
This individual will become the liaison between the tenants and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues.
Successful completion with an average of 60%+ in a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelors of Law, LLB, or a Real Estate Studies Degree.
No experience required.
Contract (law) principles.
– To prepare and control the budgets for each building/shopping area
– To manage all aspects of the leasing process and the administration thereof
– To timeously collect and administrate monthly rentals
– To manage building maintenance and various contractors
– To manage staff and external service providers
– To liaise with tenants regarding complaints, requests, etc.
– To manage the day-to-day running of each building/centre
– To ensure all buildings/centres comply with health and safety standards
– To complete monthly management reports
– Deciding and initiating action
– Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
– Learning and researching
– Following instructions and procedures