Siemens Graduate Programme 2013
This program, enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors.
One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work.
You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What do I need to qualify for this program?
- Masters or BCom Honors degree completed with top academic credentials
- Course of Study in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or Sales and Marketing
- Results orientation, initiative, commitment and motivation
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Well-founded specialist competence, excellent communication skills, assertiveness and flexibility
- Convincing personality and a desire to work in an international business environment
How to Apply?
Closing Date: 30 September 2012