Posted on :
15 Jun, 2016
To set up a social media system to implement and monitor all AGSA internal and external stakeholders in order to broaden the base of media engagement and make the audit outcomes a living reality in all areas of influence.
Roles & Responsibilities
Product Management Blogger
• Develop text for other avenues, including online communities, press releases, web articles and video blogs.
• Tailor make written content for varied audiences
Online brand Management
• Act as the frontline online brand manager by interacting with all AGSA stakeholders in real time on various social media platforms.
• Act as a liaison across the internet.
• Create relevant approved content for feeds and sparking discussion on various social networking sites.
• Ensure compliance to the key reputation messages in all communication developed (performance in content audit)
• Ensure compliance to all corporate identity guidelines at all times (performance in visual audit).
• Ensure compliance to/implementation of all actions identified in the stakeholder action plan developed for all business units
Development of Social Media platform
• The incumbent will be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral advertorial campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy.
• Integration of Search Engine Optimisation/Search Engine Marketing, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their impact on the company brand and supervision of internal stakeholders.
Social Media Analyst
• The incumbent will communicate advertorial campaign analytics, including internet trends, site features and best practices
Social Media Accounts Management
• The incumbent will be responsible for setting up social media accounts and maintaining daily activities.
• Influence stakeholder behaviour across new media channels, analysing public initiated conversations and advising appropriate responses
• Developing content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online perceptions, researching on new blogs and channels
• Reporting employees on transgression of AGSA social media policy and procedures
• Provide relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations
• Cultivate new communities and manage branded online communities on AGSA’s behalf using Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, YouTube and other social media
Monitoring and evaluation
• Provide daily social media monitoring for AGSA and monthly social media analysis
• Develop the budget for AG social media in support of the centre & BU strategy.
• Review expenditures monthly and track them against the approved budget to ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiency and to meet/exceed the target on the budgeted efficiency gains as tabled in the projected income statement
•Delegate and monitor duties and responsibilities to the content owners and knowledge representatives based on the approved action plans for all social media platforms
• Ensure compliance to all AG policies, procedures at all times
Skills, Experience & Education
• A relevant degree (Journalism, Marketing or Communication) or equivalent qualification
• At least 3 – 5 years experience in corporate communication/writing, with at least five year experience in writing for the web
• Experience in/knowledge of Content Management Software (CMS) and Database Management Systems would be extremely beneficial
These appointments are subject to the preferred candidates obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking and competency assessment.
We embrace employment equity and are committed to achievement of fair and equal representation of our workforce.
Preference will be given to internal applicants and candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Auditor General welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities