Do you have a personal blog? Wake up to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? Review every hotel and restaurant you visit?
FlightSite.co.za is looking for a digital copywriter and content strategist. Your responsibilities will include writing regular (read daily) interesting blogs posts, putting together short and long term content calendars and strategies, building and fostering relationships with key bloggers and social media evangelists in the Travel space. The setup and management of competitions, writing SEO friendly content for the website. Brain storming link bait ideas and info graphics.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- •Plan and carry out social media marketing related activities and be proactive in this regard.
- •Continuously monitor all social media marketing efforts/campaigns.
- •Research competitors, trends and the travel space in general to enable strategic decision-making.
- •Scheduling social media marketing campaigns & ensuring deadlines are met.
- •Liaise with suppliers & product developers/manager to ensure suitable product is matched to social media and other content marketing efforts
- • Setup and manage competitions from start to finish
- •Write, proof and manage content on the website
- •Manage Flightsite’s facebook, twitter, Google+, Pintrest, LinkedIn and Youtube accounts
- •Develop and manage Flightsite’s social media’s content strategy and calendars
- •Write regular useful, interesting and engaging blog posts
- •Manage Flightsite’s online reputation and PR
- •Adhere to stated policies and procedures.
- •Ensure the company is represented professionally at all times.
- •Ensuring client, company and supplier brands are reflected professionally at all times
- •Remain flexible to the wider business needs of the company by rendering assistance for ad hoc projects and duties as required.
Skills, Experience & Education •Attention to detail
- •Strong organisational skills
- •Self-motivated and proactive
- •Able to work unsupervised
- •Outgoing & approachable with excellent service skills
- •Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- •Passionate about travel, people and social media
- •Creative & energetic
- •Team player
- •Must be prepared to work extended hours when necessary
- •Own transportation and valid driver’s licence
- •Computer literate (MS Office, internet, email)
- •Discretion and awareness of confidentiality
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply online