Posted on :
17 Jul, 2012
17 Jul, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Weld Analyst to work in South Africa.
– Manage and follow the entire process of welding;
– Provides training and ongoing support of workshop personnel in welding and related production skills;
– Organizes the specific welding technologies to apply at the operations;
– Ensure workers performance with established welding procedures;
– Supervise and approve the final welded product.
– Mechanical degree or technical training;
– 2 – 4 years of experience on the job and in the automotive industry;
– Changes approach or method to best fit the situation;
– Good knowledge in weld process;
– High precision competencies;
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals;
– Problem analysis and decision making capability;
– Computer skills;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to the e-mail: [email protected], putting in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/227/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt