Posted on :
11 Oct, 2013
11 Oct, 2013
[Salary scale code 300 – Position ID 60001030]
Main purpose of the position:
To effectively manage the Outreach Unit and its activities, maintain stakeholder relationships and manage strategic partnerships at provincial to local levels. The incumbent must have the ability to develop strategic plans, business plans and budgets for outreach activities. The Manager Outreach must have the necessary organisational and people skills to assist with supporting and enabling of service providers and Field staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree or relevant tertiary qualification
• 2 – 3 years relevant and managerial as well as project management experience
• Experience in the planning and implementation of interactive activities and social action campaigns
• Experience in community related projects
• Ability to interact and manage different stakeholders
• Understanding of multi media
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and the SABC’s Employment Equity initiatives.
Apply, with a concise CV to: The HR Manager: Television.
Email: <[email protected]>
Closing Date: 15 October 2013
If you have not had any response within six weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.