South African Post Office Graduate Recruitment
South African Post Office Graduate Programme
Corporate Marketing is offering limited experiential learning opportunities for highly motivated, analytical and unemployed graduates for a period of twelve (12) months. The positions will be based in Corporate: Eco Point, Centurion x 2 Positions
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have completed a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (Diploma / Degree) specialising in Marketingat any recognized institution.
Key Responsibilities & Minimum Requirements
• Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
• Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
• Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
• Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
• Must have report writing, analytical and conceptual skills
• Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or relocate at own expense
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Valid drivers licence (must be willing to travel)
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
• Comprehensive CV,
• Certified copies of qualifications,
• Statement of results,
• ID Copy and contact number
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: Lydia Mabena –(012)649-6509
How to Apply for South African Post Office Graduate Jobs
Send your cv to: The Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Capital Management: Corporate
Attention: Vusi Mahlangu
PO Box 2042,
CORPORATE POST OFFICE, 0074
Email: [email protected]
Fax Number: 0866 876 236
Closing Date: 4 September 2013
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender anddisability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time