Posted on :
15 Jul, 2015
Applications open for Standard Bank – CIB Operations Learnership- Swaziland; Mozambique & Angola and Gauteng only.The Operations Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at an entry level role within the Corporate & Investment Banking Operations area in the Bank.
It is a 12 month programme broken down into 3 months of theoretical training followed by 9 months of practical training (workplace-based).
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learning.
This means that at the end of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking (NQF 5)
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/Accounting and / Have completed a 3 year Financial/Operations/Engineering
• Be computer literate
• Not be employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership
• Be in possession of a valid work permit or permanent residence of South Africa
• Be willing to go back to country of origin to work
What is the Recruitment process?
• Closing date for applications is the 2nd August 2015
• Candidates will be required to complete relevant psychometric assessments
• The following checks will be conducted:
o Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
o Credit and criminal record checks;
o Reference checks with previous employers;
o Verification of educational qualifications; and
o Proof of South African residency/work permit/
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail and if contact is not made with the applicant by 21st August 2015, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to apply?
• Candidates are required to register on the website below and complete the application process
Click Here to http://standardbank.jonti2.co.za
• Should you experience any problems with the JONTI website, kindly contact the Helpdesk: 0861 113 460
• To apply via mobile technology, visit the website using your cell phone – you will automatically be redirected to a mobile friendly version of the application process.
• All correspondence will be made via e-mail