Statistical Analyst Vacancies
Purpose of Role:
- Interpret and translate business intelligence requirements into knowledge delivery, building and maintaining technical business intelligence delivery tools and provide continuous technical and analytical support.
- Identify opportunities within the company data that could lead to an increase in the company’s overall profitability.
- Grade 12
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Statistics / Mathematics (i.e BSC in Statistics)
- Experience required within a retail credit risk management environment would be advantageous.
- Must have proven experience in:
- Data analysis/information management/knowledge management/statistical analysis/data mining and/or predictive modeling utilizing a data warehouse and flat file structures
- Working within the framework of accepted project management methodologies
- Effective translation of business requirements into Business Requirement specifications and further to Functional specifications
- Knowledge of table and database structures would be a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of late stage collections , SAS, SQL and / or Qlikview would be advantageous
- High level technical understanding of and exposure to different operating systems / databases / programming languages would be required
- Computer literate, with advanced MS Excel / Access essential
- A degree of programming skill
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical, problem identification and process analysis skills
- Proven ability to investigate, analyse, design and deliver business solutions based on user requirements
- Adaptable to change
- Structured thinking and approach
- Client service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Must be proactive
Closing Date: 2013/06/08
Province: Western Cape
Reference Number: #5527
How to Apply for Stellenbosch Jobs
To apply for this position, simply email your CV to the address below.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.