Closing Date: 29 July 2016
Stefanutti Stocks is looking for Students who have completed the theoretical section of their Civil Engineering or Building Construction Qualification and are currently looking for the experiential training to complete their Qualification. The individuals will be assisting the Senior Engineers in their day to day work, an extensive Knowledge of contextual factors impacting Civil Engineering or Building Construction will be advantageous.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Production rate ,Quality, Waste & Cost controlled influence
- Instructions adhered to and instructions given and followed up
- Control and condition protection of materials and plant.
- Record keeping
Skills, Experience & Education
- Comprehensive, theory of Civil or Building engineering & fundamentals applicable to the (Civil or Building) engineering discipline.
- Conceptual understanding of the, mathematics, numerical analysis, statistics, and computer and information sciences which supports the engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of contextual factors impacting the Civil or Building engineering.
- Produce and maintain effective business results
- Take responsibility and accountability
- High level of enthusiasm and results driven
- Manage criticism, maintain momentum & a high level of Integrity.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Stefanutti Stocks: Built Engineering P1 & P2 Experiential Traineeship Programme 2017