CEB is a global technology company that provides products and services to businesses worldwide
Are you an experienced sales professional with a history of exceeding goals? Do you want to work for a fast growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Strategic Account Manager at CEB – a global leader in talent solutions – you will drive sales and revenue growth from a portfolio of leading clients, some of the largest South African based organisations.
For over 20 years, CEB has been providing leading-edge talent management solutions and assessments to multi-national companies across Africa, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our African business continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals.
As Strategic Account Manager, you will:
- Cultivate new and existing business: Identify new strategic partnerships, as well as develop, grow, and retain relationships with C-level executives and Human Resources leaders of key accounts (large Strategic and Enterprise clients).
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Create innovative proposals and present client-led solutions in order to achieve sales and growth goals by closing deals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years successful business to business sales/account management experience with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/revenue goals
- Solution sales experience, ideally from a consulting or business services background
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR or business-related discipline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ideally experience in selling to HR Leaders and/or C-level, with strong current network
- Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills