Posted on :
24 May, 2016
24 May, 2016
The Subtech Group, in operation since 1995, specializes in the provision of world class marine services throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. We are based in Durban with offices in Cape Town, Namibia, Mozambique and Mauritius. Our comprehensive services cover all aspects of diving and marine related requirements, both above and below water, within the following divisions: Oil & Gas, Inspections, Construction, Diving, Marine, Logistics, Offshore, Cable and Salvage & Hydrographic Survey.
We are currently seeking the services of a qualified and experienced Petty Cash to reconcile and process invoices for our debtor’s accounts.
Key performance areas include:
• Reconciling of local petty cash.
• Reconciling of local debit and credit cards according to bank statement.
• Preparing the direct debit forms and ensuring these are prepared in numerical order and filed accordingly.
• Prepare the bank reconciliation on a monthly basis in accordance with pre-determined deadlines.
• Ensuring all supporting documents to the bank reconciliation is filed accordingly.
• Loading of all EFT payment on the online banking profile.
• Distribution relevant Proof of Payment.
We offer a competitive market related remuneration package that is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties are requested to forward a comprehensive CV and references to Jenelle.
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements, as specified above will not be considered and should not apply. Subtech reserves the right not to fill any advertised vacancy. The Company is committed to employment equity and equal opportunity.
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum criteria:
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• A Bookkeeping qualification
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Petty Cash / EFT Clerk
• Online banking experience
• Microsoft office proficient
• Excellent communication skills, specifically in English
• Ensure that they present a professional image at all times
• Interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way.
• Respects and works well with others
• Self-motivated and proactive individual able to use his/her initiative
• Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
• Able to maintain effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure.
• Deals with pressure calmly.
Company Location: South Africa
Call us:031 2062073
Contact Person:Jenelle Narainsamy
Application Closing Date:Tuesday, May 31, 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to: