We are a design collective based in Johannesburg
. We offer fresh solutions to a range of design and communications needs. Our work is founded on established marketing principles that solve your communication
objectives. We are agile. We are fluid. We turn up.
We’re in the business of creating highly artistic yet smart and effective work for our clients. Come andWe’re looking for Jozi’s
freshest illustration and graphic design
talent to join our growing branding and design team.
If drawing and sketching have been your lifelong love and you believe the marketing industry gives you the platform to bring your artistic ideas home, get in touch.
We’re a startup agency where ideas, pace, proactivity, detail, and swift execution matter. This is the chance for your craft to be applied to some exciting brands and business messages. If you’re a skilled illustrator with a unique style and a voice to be heard, get in touch.
We’re a fun team with our ears to the ground and our eye on the future, we’re focused on producing stand out and unseen design work that makes our clients’ dreams come true and takes their brands and messaging way beyond their expectations. If you’re a strong ideas person in touch with global design trends and focused on redefining South African and African design and illustration, get in touch.
We don’t box our talents but learn everything we can about our industry, channels, and how to be excellent all-round communicators. If you’re a flexible designer who plans to be a communications expert, come, and learn with us.
We’re actively involved and vocal about society, current challenges, and our changing country, we have a voice, we believe in freedom of expression and we’re not afraid to question the status quo or make an artistic statement about the world we live in. If you think about how to make the world around you better through your craft, come and take action with us.
- Illustration – must have established and exciting illustration skills
- Graphic design – must know how to use all standard design packages backwards, i.e. Adobe and even have some new tricks and tips to teach us
- Desktop publishing – a strong eye for layout and page design would be a great asset
- Office – you will need to use programmes like PowerPoint and Word so knowing how they work is important
- Copywriting – our branding work requires that we think in both visuals and words – a strong grasp of how to write
powerful short and sharp copy across languages in South Africa would be brilliant
- Strategic thinker – able to see the big picture of a marketing challenge and understand the role of design and illustration in a communications plan
- Good at time management
- Fast worker – able to turn beautiful and thought-through work out swiftly
- Willing to learn and apply lessons quickly and effectively
- Team player – want to soak up everything from other creatives around you
- Keen on a start-up environment – not looking for the comforts of a traditional agency or marketing space but rather a future-forward dynamic, changing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset – have strong ideas for how to turn little idea seeds into successful stories with not much time or money
- Future African – while very aware of our past, you’re excited and focused on building new narratives and new foundations for our future
How to apply, if your application is incomplete, your application will not be considered.
- Please send an email introducing yourself to us with a quick backstory on your illustration/design journey
- Please attach your portfolio showing your illustration and graphic design work – please don’t send links for us to click out to
- Please attach a recent version of your CV
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Johannesburg, Craighall Park, Randburg
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Junior/Mid
If this seems like the position in which you can dominate, send details to: [email protected]