In-Service traineeship opportunity for quality control management is now open for applicants at SAB Miller Brewery
Quality Control Management
Location: Phoenix Industrial Park
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification in Microbiology or
- Chemical Engineering.
- To conduct quality tests,
- Compile reports
- Communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with
- Company standards, costs are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
- An understanding of chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- A passion for quality and people
Click Here to Apply