As a Technical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating sales of ABB services and products and achieving the targeted cost / revenue ratio; and to provide professional, prompt and reliable service to the existing and potential customer base. ABB the world leader in offering the Low Voltage Products and systems that provide protection, control and measurement for electrical installations, enclosures, switchboards, electronics and electromechanical devices for industrial machines, plants and related service.
You as a Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Evaluate the market potential of the assigned territory / market and prepare an attainable sales budget.
- Identify potential opportunities for new markets and product through market research data and sales leads; participate and develop appropriate strategies.
- Achieve agreed upon revenue targets through a planned and systematic sales campaign targeting high potential accounts, evaluating actual versus expected production for each account.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with selected customers agreed upon by your manager.
- Develop call plans based upon sales initiatives and geographic location of account; set account goals and strategies; prepare seasonal analysis of time usage.
- Prepare call strategies and make presentations to meet customer needs.
- Attend and participate in marketing events scheduled within the assigned territory and submit report on results for future consideration.
- Track and report on the competitive influences and market conditions in the territory and recommend actions to counteract competitive activities.
- Project a positive and professional image when representing the Company. Establish and maintain co-operative working relationships with industry counterparts.
- Maintain all pertinent records and prepare weekly and periodic reports within the CRM Package for Management review and decision making purposes.
- Maintain a minimum call schedule of 25 calls / week.
- Attend team meetings, planning and review meetings to help forecast sales and develop strategies for closing sales cycles.
- Communicate order information to customer administration and relevant departments to ensure timely processing of customer orders.
- Obtain additional information from customers to clarify any problems with ABB orders and product.
- Initiate follow up communications on orders, problems, products and marketing initiative with customers.
- Conduct periodic post-sale customer care to answer customer questions, solve customer problems, and address account queries and collections.
Your B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering
with 3-5 years of experience in applications areas typically found in automation system with your deep knowledge of ABB’s
products and solutions would make you an ideal fit for this requirement.
Your passion for improving customers’ plant processes and ability to give the best possible support to them in all aspects would be a plus.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
If you require any further information please feel free to write us to [email protected]