Posted on :
31 May, 2011
31 May, 2011
Title: GRADUATES – ACCOUNTING & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
Start Date: 16 January 2012
Description: INTRODUCTION to Toyota:
• Toyota is a global leader in the production of vehicles and
• Our plant manufactures high quality vehicles in Durban, with a
production capacity exceeding 220 000 vehicles per annum.
• Vehicles are produced for both domestic and export markets.
• Toyota practices unique and advanced cost tracking and control in order to remain competitive in the global environment.
ABOUT our Trainee program:
• The program duration is 2 years, commencing in mid January.
• Trainees are rotated through various accounting and management accounting related disciplines to gain practical experience.
• Strong fundamental skill training and development mentorship is allocated to Trainees in order to accelerate their career growth.
• Emphasis of training is canted toward Management accounting related disciplines such as costing and cost management.
• Toyota is a CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) training partner – time spent on the program is accepted as practical training experience toward the CMA (Chartered Management Accountant) qualification.
• The programme is not SAICA accredited and is not appropriate for a student that wishes to follow the path of becoming a Chartered Accountant (SA).
WHO is eligible to apply?
• A full-time student in final or post-graduate year of study.
• Majoring in Accounting or Management accounting fields.
• The candidate must be a South African citizen or have permanent residency in South Africa.
CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]