Tracker Call Centre Learnerships (20 Vacancies)
Call Centre Learnerships
Tracker is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 20 of South Africa’s brightest young people, through a Learnership which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to empower and involve unskilled Matriculants in the workplace by giving them skills, experience and knowledge.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 128 credits.
- - Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- - Matric with a (C) symbol pass in English language.
- - Not be engaged in formal employment
- - A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- - The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- - Excellent interpersonal skills
- - Detail orientation
- - Desire and potential to learn
- - The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- - The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- - Basic computer skills
- - Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee
- - Capturing and updating of information
- - Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- - Ability to market and sell products.
- - Proactively and / or reactively retaining of business by means of up and cross selling different products.
- - Knowledge on how to view invoices, adjustments, advance payments, credit notes and payment allocations.
- - Handling of electronic communication
- - Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- - Contracting and scheduling and understanding of Tracker systems.
NOTE: The selection process will include interviews as well as assessments to establish the technical aptitude of the applicants.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
How to apply
To apply online click here and then go to Operation> Contact Centre in the list of job categories. Otherwise just search for this reference number: 310513-3
Closing Date: 07 June 2013