Posted on :
15 Aug, 2014
15 Aug, 2014
Did you know Unilever is the no. 1 Top Employer in FMCG in South Africa. They currently offering a In-service training opportunity. In service trainee NB00 R&DFTC(Job Number: 14000ION)
Closing Date: Aug-31-2014,br> Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : South Africa-KwaZulu-Natal-Durban-Unilever La Lucia Ridge Office
Shift : Day Job
Job : Research/Development
Travel : No
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB TITLE: In Service Trainee
JOB LOCATION: La Lucia Ridge, Durban
DEPARTMENT: Research and Development
RELOCATION TERMS: Open to SA citizens only.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
· Assisting technologists with innovation / renovation / cost saving opportunities
· Inventory management (ordering of raw materials from factories)
· Sample preparation (formulation development)
· Facilitation of assessment of products (sensory evaluation)
· Sample preparation for consumer research
· Sample preparation for shelf life testing
· Provide technical support for production trials
· Report writing on all tasks delegated
· Analysis of products and raw materials
· Conduct shelf life assessments
· Completed full time study towards a Diploma (no outstanding subjects)
· Food Technology
· Analytical Chemistry