University of Limpopo Vacancies: HR Internship
- – A three-year post -matric Human Resources qualiﬁcation (attach transcript).
- – Computer literacy
- – Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- – Ability to pay attention to detail
- – Assist in performing administration and provide support to the HR oﬃce
- – Responding to HR-related queries
- -Assist with all the activities of the Human Resources oﬃce
- – Organise and schedule meetings
- – Typing of letters, memo and reports
- – Filing
- – Any other HR related duties assigned by the oﬃce
Closing date: 21 June 2013
Typed applications, which should contain a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certiﬁed copies of all qualiﬁcations and contact details of three referees, should be forwarded for the attention of Mr J Mahlaola, to the Deputy Director: Human Resources, PO Box 68, Medunsa, 0204 or e-mail applications in MS Word format to [email protected]
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualiﬁcations evaluated by the South African qualiﬁcation Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered. Telephone enquiries regarding condition of services: (012) 521-3906 The University of Limpopo is an Equal Opportunity and Aﬃrmative Action Employer. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.